DTP Software

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Apr 14, 2001
      I was curious what DTP software you folks use?
      I'd be interested in your comments on what you use
      and what you suggest. Anyone have experience with
      InDesign (and preferrably also Pagemaker)? I was wondering
      which is better suited to the Fanzine/Independent
      publisher. Price isn't an issue (and they're both attainable
      for the same price anyway).
      of Publisher (2.0/95/97/2000).
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002