Graphic Design Websites

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Apr 14, 2001
      Hello all -<br><br>I'm preparing some
      information/knowledge on Graphic Design for my return to Fandom this
      fall with a new 'zine and I was wondering if any of
      you can recommend some good website that focus on
      Graphic Design - tips, schemes, information, tutorials,
      etc. NOT "what is Graphic Design?" stuff but learning
      material. Thanks very
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002