Re: I'm looking for comic zines!

  • cobwebster
    Message 1 of 617 , Mar 2, 2001
      At some point I'm going to put out a one-shot
      (with contination possibility) comic... maybe this
      summer when i get the time. I love comic books and would
      love to draw one.<br><br>As for other suggestions, I
      recently got two comic zines, Path of Most Resistance and
      Paoli Local 10:16. Contact Info:<br><br>Path of Most
      02144<br><br>Opperation Kitty Kitty also distributes some comics and some
      cool zines. For a catalog, send $1 to<br>Katrina PO
      Box 230356<br>Boston, MA
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002