20th Anniversary Issue Coming Out!

  • guildmasterron
    Message 1 of 617 , Feb 8, 2001
      Hello:<br>I joined this club because I, too, am a
      publisher of a small press periodical, which we lovingly
      refer to as a zine. My magazine, THE THOUGHT, will mark
      its 20th Anniversary on May 1st. The May/June 2001
      issue will be the Commemorative issue of this event.
      consideration should do so by March 23rd, as the issue will be
      out in early April.<br><br>E-mail me at:
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002