New Photo Album

  • linsybyster
    Message 1 of 617 , Dec 1, 2000
      Hey everybody,<br>I'm so excited cuz it finally
      struck me that I should use my scanner to put a photo
      album on here. There's too many pictures, 11, but
      everything important is in there. Have a look, even if it's
      just to humor me!!<br>~Linsy<br>PS Everyone should
      order the new Spike's Rant, it's great!
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002