Re: Latest Issue (regards to zine q)

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Nov 30, 2000
      I myself never had a real schedule for Splat! -
      it was always a "whenever it's done it's done"
      thing. I TRIED to keep it on a bi-monthly schedule as
      much as possible and for the first 2 years it went
      well but the last 2 years saw it all shot to hell.
      There's 2 main reasons: the first is less people read it,
      wrote me about it and showed interest in general which
      didn't give me much motivation or help in writing new
      issues and the second is my life's seen a downhill
      decline in energy health wise so I haven't been all
      gung-ho in doing anything for a while now.<br><br>As for
      seriousness - I take my 'zines quite seriously and put as
      much effort into them as possible BUT I don't take the
      publicity aspect that seriously - I'm not "mega publishing
      corp" or anything. I send out under 50 copies per issue
      - how serious can I be? :) <br><br>Btw - I'm also
      out of school and bum around all day so my 1/2 year+
      waits between issues disappoint even me.
      online a lot as net connection is being disconnected and
      won't be back up till Chirstmas time - I'll be popping
      in though, and all of you can always e-mail me if
      need be).<br><br>-eric
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002