Re: ~Questions about YER zines~

  • cobwebster
    Message 1 of 617 , Apr 26, 2000
      1. I do Cobweb Junction basically on the
      computer, though I sprinkle it with (hand done) drawings
      and other things. I occasionally handwrite stuff, but
      I generally like to type it. I do do comics and
      drawings for it, and those are all done by hand, as is
      much of the assembly and layout (I don't have any
      really advanced desktop publishing, and I kind of like
      to get my hands all gluey--it feels like I'm really
      involved in the process).<br><br>2. CJ is a digest-sized
      20-24 page zine, depending on my
      inspirations.<br><br>3. I just use good ol' photocopy machines to
      publish-- it's 10 cents/double sided page at office Depot.
      It's decent quality, and most importantly, I know how
      to work the copier w/o the help of the snotty
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002