Re: wanna help w/ zine

  • the_rabid_lemur_2
    Message 1 of 617 , Apr 26, 2000
      WELL.....<br><br>First of all if this is some of
      sort of teeny zine there is no hope and your zine will
      break copiers and burst into flames.<br><br>Second of
      all(assuming you've passed#1) there are no rules WHAT SO EVER.
      Only perfered or easier paths to take.<br>The Idea
      that it takes more than one person to make a zine is
      ridiculus. I've published my zine for over a year now and
      had phenominal sucess.<br>(for living in north
      Alabama this is even more phenominal!) However, it is
      much less difficult to finish and make a zine with
      more than one writer. It provides multiple views on
      subjects. <br> As far as structure goes. 3 pieces of
      printer paper folded in half horozontaly provide a cover,
      10 pages, and a back cover. I am working on a zine
      site which will have more info. but my server is
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002