Re: QUESTIONS FOR ALL CLUB MEMBERS!

  • spitfish78
    Message 1 of 617 , Nov 2, 2000
      1. How did ya pick yer zine's name????
      Kibbles n Bits for the miscellanie, Milk Bones for good
      reviews and Choke Chains for bad ones, but Snoop's Dogg
      Pound kinda ruined all that for me, so into the world
      pops the first issue of "�hereboy! MEGAZINE" with a
      winged sombreroed flying basset hound on the cover, and
      almost nothing doglike about the contents.<br><br>2. How
      many issue's do you have out?<br>Only two of the
      bigass MEGAZINES, three 8-page pamphlets I call "The
      Biweekly Proceedings Of The International �hereboy!
      Society", and enough long-outdated material lying around to
      fill the Library Of Congress. Someone, please: Send
      of the Retro Hell issues of Ben Is Dead. Fantastic,
      but after �hereboy! had already been born.<br><br>4.
      How many zines do you own?<br>I think this question
      requires a new unit of measurement: two-thirds of a
      milkcrate.<br><br>5. POST SOMETHING ABOUT
      YERSELF!!!!!!!!!<br><<I WAS BORN THIS SIZE.>> I somehow live
      happily in New Jersey drinking Dr. Thunder and peddling
      my twisted thoughts for fun and profit, publishing
      the results on a website the likes of which the world
      could never have imagined, especially the dozens of
      photos of me in drag or naked. Please, go there and try
      to make some sense of it all.<br>>>
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002