Re: Eric... cd sleeves, etc.

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Oct 12, 2000
      Jenna I checked wal-mart today but all I could
      find were thin hard plastic shells (round) to store
      them in. They weren't quite what I was looking for. I
      don't know if these are what you were talking about
      either.<br><br>The plastic shells would work but the prices were
      weird there ($5 for both 10 and 20 packs?) so I didnt
      pick any up (not sure how many I need right now
      either). Thanks for the tip though cause even these wrong
      ones are the best substitute I've
      found.<br><br>Dovie's trade - no, like you I haven't heard since her
      last note about it in September sometime also. I'm
      thinking school got in the way now? I don't know... I'm
      sure she'll come through but now it might be her
      Christmas gift to us FanEds. LOL <br><br>Splat! may be
      delayed some, not sure if so or for how long but I'm
      trying to keep it as close to 'on time' as possible.
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002