Eric...

  • jennapaul
    Message 1 of 617 , Oct 12, 2000
      uhhuh...That's what my fiance get's...he actually
      piced some up a few weekends ago while he was here!
      *laughing*<br><br>Have you heard about the zine trade that Dovie was
      doing yet? I havent heard a thing since last month
      sometime *shrugs*..anyways, I have a new issue out now of
      SPIKE's Rant *lol*<br>I am hoping it comes soon as i am
      in NEED of new zines to read!!!! <br>have a good
      one!<br>Jenna
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002