Need some help?

  • hitzfreak5676
    Message 1 of 617 , Sep 7, 2000
      hey all! Im starting a zine focused about music.
      I get to interview bands, ppl can send in any
      concert/cd review, new artists, undiscovered artist etc. But
      I dont know where to start? I have done some
      newsletter and sent it to people but im not sure how zines
      work. So may you please help me where to begin? Thank
      you sooo much! Here's my
      email:mazzivezine@...<br>Joselin*
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002