you guys crack me up *heheh*

  • jennapaul
    Message 1 of 617 , Sep 1, 2000
      Thanks for the replies! *grins*<br><br>Eric, you
      are indeed excused m'dear...*laughing* Hey i was in
      yer neck of the woods (kinda sorta) while traveling
      to PEI and back. Had i recognised your city/town i
      would have stopped at a pay phone and looked you up and
      called ya for the hell of it..heheheh (no not like a
      crazy stalker type deals)..LOL. What is the closest
      bigger city to you? (just so i know if i came
      close)<br><br>revelations64: I apperciate all yer posts! :) Are you in the
      zine trade? (dovies?)<br><br>dustysillyputty: Hey i am
      interested in a copy of yer zine! I am working on another
      issue of mine as we speak and it should *cross fingers*
      be ready in mid september, the summer really sucks
      for me zine making wise as i am always on the go and
      with summer vaca for my son, he takes up most of my
      time :) School starts back up for him on Tues so my
      zine should get my undevidivided attention some days!
      Whoohooooooooo<br><br>eyecandy727: I will get my fiance to work on a ad for my zine
      (he is much more creative then me designing what i
      have invisioned and i will check out yer link! thanks
      for posting that!
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002