Re: OK this is too dead for my liking...

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Aug 31, 2000
      My excuse for being MIA is 2-fold. I have the
      posts e-mailed to me so I don't have to log in everyday
      to see very little and so far not many posts have
      come, and those that do I feel little or no need to
      reply to them. If I do, I reply directly to the poster
      as it's about a 'zine trade.<br><br>Then secondly is
      IO have no new issue - Splat!, if you're lucky, will
      be a quarterly publication but for the past bit it's
      been more like 6-12 months between issues. I'm hoping
      to get that back to something more tangible like
      quarterly or sooner. <br><br>So that is my reasoning for
      being away. Am I excused now Ms. Jenna?
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19, 2002