What year is this?

  • Agent With Style
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      The trouble with using templates is that if you don't pay strict attention,
      like changing the year, it looks like you're a year behind. So, to all who
      pointed it out to me, yes, I'm aware it's 2012 and not 2011. Whoops!

      So here are the *corrected* dates --

      Our next con is MediaWest*Con in Lansing, MI, on May 25-29, 2012.

      The deadline for pre-con orders is 11:59 pm on May 17, 2012.

      We'll be in room 263 at the Best Western -- our dealers room will open late
      Thursday evening.

      Mysti
      AGENT WITH STYLE
      www.agentwithstyle.com