Splat! update

  • Splat_Zine
    Message 1 of 617 , Jul 3, 2000
      Hi everyone - just wanted to quickly say that
      most of Splat! #24 is written so it's about half-made.
      I hope to get cracking to finish it for publishing
      by end of the month. <br><br>So if anyone is
      interested in obtaining a copy/trade please drop me a line
      letting me know. No need to worry about trade/price
      info/postal addy right now. Just let me know you're
      interested so I can get a head count for when I xerox 'em.
      Once done I'll contact you individually about
      Tolento - you will be needed as cover artist - I'll be in
      touch with you in 1-2 days about what I'd like to have
      drawn. Thanks.
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19 12:07 PM