store in LA seeking zines

  • miketolento
    Message 1 of 617 , Jun 18, 2000
      I just got back from the release party for Angry
      Thoreauan #26 featuring Mondo Mind Wrestling with Rev.
      Randall Tin-ear (don't ask) and readings from his new
      issue at a great new and **VERY ZINE FRIENDLY STORE**
      in Los Angeles. It's called "Zine O Rama". Their
      shelves are full of mainstream glossies and zines
      distro'd thru Desert Moon (I think). They bought quite a
      few of my xeroxed comix and Lynne (Java Turtle)'s
      zines that she makes and those she distros for others.
      They have a very kind supportive attitude toward the
      little guy. But if you're zine is crap, it's crap, so
      don't waste their time unless you keep it real and are
      really saying something. Not like I needed to tell y'all
      that, but... Check their site at
      Message 617 of 617 , Mar 19 12:07 PM