Micron May Replace Conventional Cars

  • enerjiqu
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2010
      The next generations of future cars that environmentally friendly,
      smart, and simple will be coming sooner than we thought. The Micron car
      is an all electric power vehicle that planned launch in 2012 and
      expected to solve all the problems of conventional cars today such as
      the carbon footprint issue, heavy traffic, and parking limitations. Read
      more at http://earthalternate.blogspot.com/