I'm Not Like Other Girls - Call for Zine Submissions

  • Philippa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2009
      I'm looking for submissions for a one-off zine called I'm Not Like Other
      Girls.

      What I want women and girls to do is to complete the sentence,
      "I'm not like other girls because..."

      I will make a zine of the responses.

      The sentence will appear randomly placed, with all credits at the end, so
      your sentence and your credit aren't linked. This may help you to be more
      open, and the zine will flow much better too.

      They may be categorised by theme, but that will depend on the submissions.

      If you want to contribute, email me at incurable.hippie@...

      1) Put 'I'm not like other girls' in the subject line.
      2) Email me your sentence (I'm not like other girls because...)
      3) Tell me if you want to be anonymous.
      4) If you want to be credited, tell me how (name / pseudonym, name of zine,
      etc)
      5) If you want to receive a contributors' copy when it's ready, tell me your
      address too.

      I can't guarantee your words will be put in the zine, but it's very likely.
      I only want submissions from women and girls. Do pass the request on to
      other women and girls you know!

      Thanks!

      To see more of my zine stuff, go to
      rebelgrrlzine.co.uk<http://www.rebelgrrlzine.co.uk/>.