New Tranny Roadshow Website

  • tranny road show
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009
      Greetings Roadshow fans and supporters,

      If you have checked out our website in the past week and a half, you

      will have noticed that it looks different. In fact, it doesn't look

      like us at all. Our site was taken over by a porn site, and after

      lots of effort, it has become clear that we cannot get it back.

      So... We have a new website: http://www.trannyroadshow.com

      Please check out the new site, and please pass on the information so
      that everyone still knows how to find us. Also, if you happen to have
      us linked from any of your own sites, be sure to update the link.
      Thanks to the many of you who have written with concern about the site
      this past week. Thanks for your patience, and apologies to all of you
      for any inconvenience.

      Jamez Terry

      organizer, Tranny Roadshow

      http://www.trannyroadshow.com