Tranny Roadshow Seeks New Performers

  • Jamez Terry & Kelly Shortandqueer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 10:11 AM
      Greetings all!

      We're gearing up for the 2008 Rocky Mountain regional tour of the
      Tranny Roadshow, and we're looking for performers who want to dazzle
      audiences with their tranny brilliance!
      Here's the deal...

      WHO WE ARE:
      The Tranny Roadshow is a constantly evolving, multimedia, performance
      art extravaganza. It is a modern variety show comprised entirely of
      artists who self-identify as transgender. Past performances have
      included poetry, hip-hop, short films, storytelling, dance, rock
      music, comedy, opera, and performance art of all imaginable varieties.

      Each performance is accompanied by a display of stationary art (i.e.
      paintings and sculpture), but the focus is on the live acts, a unique
      evening of entertainment where transpeople demonstrate that we are
      whole people, multi-faceted and infinitely talented. The show is not
      explicitly about gender, but is carried out in the belief that
      expressions of gender and expressions of self are inseparable. For