hi

  • muriel-berggren950@bethaboss.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2007
      All the girls out there are totally lying when they tell you that size does not matter. Want proof?
      I am telling you this because it is the honest truth, look I should know, they say that it is all in the way you use it, not how big it is, well I got news for you all, that is pure lies.
      I know from personal experience, I will tell you about a secret that Joey has made me promise to never ever tell anyone, but since he has not called me in three weeks after standing me up, I am going to break the promise and tell you how he went from having a tiny wang and in 4 months he is now about nine in and get this, it is still getting bigger. He has been secretly taking grow stuff from this site http://www.auleg.net/swzc
    • savanna-terk476@helloalaska.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2007
        Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 in, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auhua.net/hjxz
        Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
        Later dude, Brad