Nely

  • chani-kopnicky889@umbrellasite.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2007
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 1-801-697-0461
    • muriel-berggren437@afteruthought.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
        THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
        fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
        posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
        without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
        ppl 1 801 697-0461