725Re: [Zine Trade] zines for you!

  • P H
    Jan 19, 2003
      Hey Jen,
      What are the prices to Australia?
      I do have a few of my zines for trade as well.
      Keep in touch,
      Mick

      tikis_way <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:hey everybody
      just got back from long hours of stapling and folding. my fingers
      kind of hurt.
      Anyways. theres tons of new zines for you to choose from!

      Escaping SUburbia #2: The wild and wacky adventure story of a
      camping trip disaster. (1$ or trade)

      Visual Thought #2: a mini zine completely loaded with all new and
      better art. (1$ or trade)

      Morgan Anne and Peter Pan: The first in a series of DIY kids books.
      An illustrated adventure for the young, or the young at heart. (1$
      or trade)

      I don't like it AnymorE: A super mini super short per zine. (0.50 or
      trade, or canadian postage)

      How to Start a Revolution #6: The best issue so far of this light
      hearted, cut and paste political zine. topics on love, work,
      hipocracy, hate, travel, pyracy and more. (2$)

      How To Start a? revolution Parts 1-4: a complilation of the best of
      the first four How to Start a rveolution. Jam packed form front to
      back with politics and fun. (2$)

      Also, still available is

      How to Sgtart A revolution #5: The revolution issue where we explore
      what exactly a revolution is (2$ or trade)

      Escaping SUburbia #1: Romanticizing travel, and life. Progressive
      thoughts on beautiful layouts (1$ or trade)

      Visual Thought #1: art art art art art art and more art. (1$ or
      trade)

      email Jen for more info: tiki@...

      or send orders to JEn, 11 Ascot ct, Welland ON, L3C 6K7 Canada

      Thank you
      `Jen

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT