681Howdy and hullo!

  • vermicious_knid_21
    Sep 3, 2002
      Hey folks

      I'm new to this group and thought I'd send I quick "what I do"...
      I've been making zines through my own Lupine Ladies Press for over 4
      years now. Zines I put out include Sex, Death and Ronald MacDonald
      (a poetry and arts zine); Burn In Hell, Buddy! (a perzine);
      Transcendence (a zine by/for transgender youth); The Great Plastic
      Elevator (an audiozine) and an assortment of other good stuff.

      I'm pretty much always happy to trade, sell, or accept submissions
      for any of the above, so please get in touch and let's work something
      out... (I've got fun stickers too.)

      Also, I just started a new yahoogroup. In the group, I will post
      submission calls, zine release announcements, previews and
      supplements of the print zines and more. I would also like it to be
      a forum for any other zinesters who want to trade zines or ideas, as
      well as a space for writers to discuss their pieces, critique each
      other's and generally form a constructive small press writer's
      community. So if you'd like to join, send an e-mail to vermicious-
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks - hope to be hearing from you...
      Vermicious Knid
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic