447Will someone please do a Story on him?

  • fallenembers
    Apr 3, 2001
      I have been waiting for one of the zines to do a
      story on Zachary Zilba, from <a href=http://www.zilba.com target=new>http://www.zilba.com</a> . He
      is an author of that book "Sadie Stories" and a
      poet, and all his work he shares for free. I have heard
      he is a recluse, and very private, but I have read
      two or three articles about him, but never anything
      else. He is like, the most beautiful man I have ever
      seen, sooo pretty and has such a unique voice. Do any
      of you know which zine would be most appropriate to
      make a request like this to?<br>Thanx a
      billion,<br>Emily
    • Show all 617 messages in this topic