386Cobweb Junction #7 Complete

  • cobwebster
    Jan 2, 2001
      i actually made my printing deadline! incredible!
      anyway, #7 is done. it contains articles about being
      single (and loving it), legwarmer fashion, the x-men,
      movies, and more. there's also a story about finding hope
      at a nightclub, and and one about talking to a
      homeless man with no hope. there are also lots of drawings
      and other ramblings. if you're interested, you can
      send $1.50, or $1.00 + 2 stamps, or a trade
      to:<br>Aiko Akers/ PO Box 60774/ Sacramento, CA
      95860-0774<br>or you can e-mail me at
      jitterbean@...<br><br>i'm looking for new zines to read, so PLEASE get in
      touch people! and i'm really interested in getting
      feedback on this issue, so if anyone has any interest,
      please let me know.<br><br>Aiko
    • Show all 617 messages in this topic