Looking for Lettuce

  • hollywood_riviera
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 24, 2001
      Hi! I would like to invite you all to check out
      the club for my zine Looking for Lettuce. It's a
      perzine filled with comics, poetry, reviews, and anything
      else I can throw in it. If you would like a copy then
      please email me and I'll reply with the details. Thank
      you<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lookingforlettuce target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lookingforlettuce</a><br>hollywood_riviera@...
    • elvis_sideburns
      Message 2 of 27 , Feb 1, 2001
        ok well, my zine is on it's way to the
        printers....ok ok, the xerox machine. i just have to tie a few
        more strings and it's done and done!! it'll be a buck,
        a couple of stamps or trade, whichever. if you want
        more info, just email me:
        ghettoblasterzine@...
      • purdiest_punk
        Message 3 of 27 , Feb 26, 2001
          Hey, ho, me...toe? Okay, so it's not really a
          halfway decent rhyme even, but still! My zine's done,
          except for that whole copying matter, too! Email me for
          more info. I mean, you could go to <a
          updated it in like 4 months. Anywho...
        • elvis_sideburns
          Message 4 of 27 , Feb 27, 2001
            jesus christ...it's been almost a month since someone even posted a message...are zines no longer the "in" thing...where they ever?? whatever...well..fuck it.
          • purdiest_punk
            Message 5 of 27 , Mar 18, 2001
              I think that zines were never in, but the mainstream media picked up on them and tried to make them "in". But that's what I think.
            • triggerhappypromqueen
              Message 6 of 27 , May 23, 2001
                i'm still trying to get issue #1 of my zine out but people have promised me stuff then not sent it so i need, articles,rants, reviews and artwork.<br>send em to brigitalgirl@...
              • willdockery
                Message 7 of 27 , May 29, 2001
                  Send your zines, mini comics, poetry chapbooks,
                  anything small press to me for review in Obscurity
                  Unlimited... we'll review everything:<br>Will
                  Dockery<br>P.O.Box 3663<br>Phenix City AL
                • RoseOPal
                  Message 8 of 27 , Aug 5, 2001
                    if anyone wants a free trial issue (yay, free), of my zine, please e-mail nosuch@....<br>my zine has rants, poetry, writing, the usual, and lots and lots of art. yay.
                  • pit_hc
                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 27, 2001
                    • willdockery
                      Message 10 of 27 , Oct 1 12:18 PM
                        We still do this on a monthly basis! Send us your stuff!
                      • medellia2001
                        Message 11 of 27 , Oct 22 11:00 PM
                          hey, i just finished my first zine, waste of ink.
                          it's punk-anarchy-unity type stuff. you can get a copy
                          of it and a homemade patch for a buck or a couple of
                          stamps, or we can trade if you have your own zine. email
                          me if you're interested. medellia2001@...
                        • riotpoptart2004
                          Message 12 of 27 , Oct 26 8:27 AM
                            hey everyone, i'm new to the club and just wanted
                            to let you all know that my zine "culture sh*ck"
                            issue #3 is out. it's a buck and a stamp.<br>you can
                            get all the info at my distro site:<br>Raw Daylight
                            still okay. <br>can't wait to meet some other
                            zinesters, yo. =P<br>-kiki
                          • medellia2001
                            Message 13 of 27 , Oct 26 1:34 PM
                              hey, i just finished my first zine, w@ste of ink. wanna trade? ##jen## medellia2001@...
                            • medellia2001
                              Message 14 of 27 , Nov 6, 2001
                                this is jen from waste ofink. someone sent me a dollar and 2 stamps, but no return address, just initials that look like ky. if this is you email your address! medellia2001@...
                              • riotpoptart2004
                                Message 15 of 27 , Nov 7, 2001
                                  i dunno if i got your email addy wrong or somethin but it didn't work. i said sure, i'll trade. my contact info is available at:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html</a><br>-kiki
                                • willdockery
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Nov 16, 2001
                                  • under_their_radar1
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Jan 13, 2002
                                      taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                                      about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                                      Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                                      on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                                      over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                                      from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                                      email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                                      mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                                      choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                                      wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                                      basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                                      underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                                      Currently I have the following three pieces
                                      available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                                      European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                                      Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                                      under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                                      page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                                      just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                                      over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                                      o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                                      cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                                      kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                                      piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                                      poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                                      02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                                      them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                                      write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                                      would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                                      touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                                      Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                                      first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                                      tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                                      himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                                      sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                                      ask I don�t bite...
                                    • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Feb 19, 2002
                                        Hey, I'm trying to compile a Cometbus book and
                                        need some help. If any of you have issues, please
                                        email me at fallduskjoy@... and tell me which
                                        issues you have. I'd be able to send them back to you as
                                        soon as I got the pages scanned into my
                                      • sugardoll2287
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Feb 24, 2002
                                          Hey, I am making a zine called Its A Gurl Thing.
                                          I am making it for people who want to contribute a
                                          articles, or their work or their peotry, etc. Or for people
                                          who just want to show their work in other peoples
                                          zines. So if you want to send me your work (ex. art,
                                          poetry, articles, etc.) email it to me at
                                          itsagurlthing@.... Reviews and ads welcome.
                                        • rawdog_90302
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Mar 8, 2002
                                            Check out this crazy ass website for a zine called<br>www.realdealproductions.com its about pimpin and<br>real crazy stuff!