How To Create A Dream

  • Saleem Rana
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      Saleem Rana offers the following royalty-free article for you to publish online or in print.
      Feel free to use this article in your newsletter, website, ezine, blog, or forum.
      -----------
      PUBLICATION GUIDELINES
      - You have permission to publish this article for free providing the author resource box is included in its entirety.
      - Do not post/reprint this article in any site or publication that contains hate, violence, porn, warez, or supports illegal activity.
      - Do not use this article in violation of the US CAN-SPAM Act. If sent by email, this article must be delivered to opt-in subscribers only.
      - If you publish this article in a format that supports linking, please ensure that all URLs and email addresses are active links.
      - Please send a copy of the publication, or an email indicating the URL to publisher@...
      - Article Marketer (www.ArticleMarketer.com) has distributed this article on behalf of the author. Article Marketer does not own this article, please respect the author's copyright and publication guidelines. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this article.
      -----------
      Article Title: How To Create A Dream
      Author: Saleem Rana
      Category: Self_Improvement, Entrepreneurship/Minority, Internet/Ezine_Sites
      Word Count: 410
      Author's Email Address: publisher@...
      Article Source: http://www.articlemarketer.com
      ------------------ ARTICLE START ------------------

      All of us have a vision of our own possibility. Yet few achieve the success that our heart’s desire.

      For us to move closer to our dream of health and wealth and achievement, we first need to move beyond the angst of our memories of past failures. We must move beyond our hesitation and our fears. And we must put behind us the memory of what it was like to walk along the boulevard of broken dreams.

      We also must realize that greatness is not easy.

      In an inspired moment, we may make enormous progress, but, sooner or later, we come up against the boundary of our world-view, our choice of circumstances, and we do not know how to move beyond it.

      The world we live in now is one that we created from what we knew before.

      A dream, however, calls for us to expand, to move beyond experience, and even to move beyond our knowledge of how things work.

      It is beyond the invisible boundary of the world that we have made that our dream awaits us, beckoning us to step into the unknown.

      Dreams test us. They goad and prompt us, but they also test us. How much are we willing to give up for them? How long are we willing to act in the face of discouraging circumstances?

      When something new is being created in our reality, we often feel lost and afraid. It takes enormous courage to journey into uncharted terrain.

      In addition, there is a lag time between our inner change and the manifestation of the dream, and during that lag time we must live in the midst of old effects. It takes an intense desire and hidden fire to believe in the evidence of things not seen. Too often the evidence of our current environment completely intimidates us…and we surrender to the belief that our current limitations are real and inevitable.

      Yet the world that seems so solid is actually elastic.

      When our consciousness of what is possible for us changes, then the world, too, shifts away from its familiar moorings and offers us a chance to be more of whom we believe ourselves to be.

      If we can hold fast to our goals and take action relentlessly, we will discover a key to success that yields abundance in every area of our lives.

      Consider what it will cost us, in the long run, if we turn away from our own promise.

      Saleem Rana got his masters in psychotherapy from California Lutheran University. His articles on the internet have inspired over ten thousand people from around the world. Discover how to create a remarkable life. Free information.
      http://theempoweredsoul.com/enter.html
      Copyright 2005 Saleem Rana. Please feel free to pass this
      article on to your friends, or use it in your ezine or
      newsletter. It's a shareware article.