Fish Eating a Cheeseburger is shipping Monday!

  • rascalandrogue
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      Hi everyone!

      Due to some upcoming travel, I am shipping issues 8&9 out starting on
      Monday. This basically means that issue 8 (Lady of Shalott/Arthurian
      Legend) is two weeks late and issue 9 (something Wicked THis Way
      Comes) is two weeks early. You can order both now for shipping on
      Monday.

      I am also releasing the Premiere issue of Traveling On My Stomach for
      those of you who are interested in unusual travel and interesting
      food. Thie first issue is on the Pacific Northwest since that it
      where my travels start from. It includes recipes and travel stories
      and art, strange attractions (like the Church of Elvis) and a ton of
      other travel goofiness. I also include bits of stuff to use in your
      art, play with and eat.

      Take a look when you get a chance!
      Fianna
      www.rascalandrogue.com