Need ads

  • HillCat3
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 24, 2000
      hey everyone i am in need of ads for my zine "IDLE HAND" only .25cents. And anyone interested in writing articles or anything else they want published let me know. Email me at HillCat3@...
    • HillCat3
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 8, 2000
        but i'll ask it anyway.. if anyone has any zines
        laying around that they don't want anymore could you
        possibly send them my way.I can pay for them as well.
        Contact me at :HillCat@... <br><br>thanks so
        much<br><br>courtney
      • wynspace
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 23, 2000
          Do you want to write for a brand new monthly web
          zine for clever boys and girls. No pay as yet
          unfortunately (we're broke), but you get the chance to promote
          yourself to the world and be part of a global team of
          cheeky, chirpy creative types. We're looking for quirky
          and entertaining articles on music, movies, books,
          people, places, issues, travel, food, sex and work. For
          details, write to wynmiddleton@...<br><br>Have a
          nice day,<br>Wyn
        • hollywood_riviera
          Message 4 of 27 , Jan 24 5:07 AM
            Hi! I would like to invite you all to check out
            the club for my zine Looking for Lettuce. It's a
            perzine filled with comics, poetry, reviews, and anything
            else I can throw in it. If you would like a copy then
            please email me and I'll reply with the details. Thank
            you<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lookingforlettuce target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lookingforlettuce</a><br>hollywood_riviera@...
          • elvis_sideburns
            Message 5 of 27 , Feb 1, 2001
              ok well, my zine is on it's way to the
              printers....ok ok, the xerox machine. i just have to tie a few
              more strings and it's done and done!! it'll be a buck,
              a couple of stamps or trade, whichever. if you want
              more info, just email me:
              ghettoblasterzine@...
            • purdiest_punk
              Message 6 of 27 , Feb 26, 2001
                Hey, ho, me...toe? Okay, so it's not really a
                halfway decent rhyme even, but still! My zine's done,
                except for that whole copying matter, too! Email me for
                more info. I mean, you could go to <a
                updated it in like 4 months. Anywho...
              • elvis_sideburns
                Message 7 of 27 , Feb 27, 2001
                  jesus christ...it's been almost a month since someone even posted a message...are zines no longer the "in" thing...where they ever?? whatever...well..fuck it.
                • purdiest_punk
                  Message 8 of 27 , Mar 18, 2001
                    I think that zines were never in, but the mainstream media picked up on them and tried to make them "in". But that's what I think.
                  • triggerhappypromqueen
                    Message 9 of 27 , May 23, 2001
                      i'm still trying to get issue #1 of my zine out but people have promised me stuff then not sent it so i need, articles,rants, reviews and artwork.<br>send em to brigitalgirl@...
                    • willdockery
                      Message 10 of 27 , May 29, 2001
                        Send your zines, mini comics, poetry chapbooks,
                        anything small press to me for review in Obscurity
                        Unlimited... we'll review everything:<br>Will
                        Dockery<br>P.O.Box 3663<br>Phenix City AL
                      • RoseOPal
                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 5, 2001
                          if anyone wants a free trial issue (yay, free), of my zine, please e-mail nosuch@....<br>my zine has rants, poetry, writing, the usual, and lots and lots of art. yay.
                        • pit_hc
                          Message 12 of 27 , Sep 27, 2001
                          • willdockery
                            Message 13 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
                              We still do this on a monthly basis! Send us your stuff!
                            • medellia2001
                              Message 14 of 27 , Oct 22, 2001
                                hey, i just finished my first zine, waste of ink.
                                it's punk-anarchy-unity type stuff. you can get a copy
                                of it and a homemade patch for a buck or a couple of
                                stamps, or we can trade if you have your own zine. email
                                me if you're interested. medellia2001@...
                              • riotpoptart2004
                                Message 15 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
                                  hey everyone, i'm new to the club and just wanted
                                  to let you all know that my zine "culture sh*ck"
                                  issue #3 is out. it's a buck and a stamp.<br>you can
                                  get all the info at my distro site:<br>Raw Daylight
                                  still okay. <br>can't wait to meet some other
                                  zinesters, yo. =P<br>-kiki
                                • medellia2001
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
                                    hey, i just finished my first zine, w@ste of ink. wanna trade? ##jen## medellia2001@...
                                  • medellia2001
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Nov 6, 2001
                                      this is jen from waste ofink. someone sent me a dollar and 2 stamps, but no return address, just initials that look like ky. if this is you email your address! medellia2001@...
                                    • riotpoptart2004
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Nov 7, 2001
                                        i dunno if i got your email addy wrong or somethin but it didn't work. i said sure, i'll trade. my contact info is available at:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html</a><br>-kiki
                                      • willdockery
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Nov 16, 2001
                                        • under_their_radar1
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Jan 13 3:34 PM
                                            taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                                            about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                                            Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                                            on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                                            over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                                            from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                                            email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                                            mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                                            choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                                            wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                                            basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                                            underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                                            Currently I have the following three pieces
                                            available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                                            European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                                            Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                                            under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                                            page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                                            just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                                            over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                                            o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                                            cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                                            kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                                            piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                                            poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                                            02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                                            them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                                            write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                                            would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                                            touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                                            Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                                            first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                                            tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                                            himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                                            sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                                            ask I don�t bite...
                                          • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Feb 19, 2002
                                              Hey, I'm trying to compile a Cometbus book and
                                              need some help. If any of you have issues, please
                                              email me at fallduskjoy@... and tell me which
                                              issues you have. I'd be able to send them back to you as
                                              soon as I got the pages scanned into my
                                            • sugardoll2287
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Feb 24, 2002
                                                Hey, I am making a zine called Its A Gurl Thing.
                                                I am making it for people who want to contribute a
                                                articles, or their work or their peotry, etc. Or for people
                                                who just want to show their work in other peoples
                                                zines. So if you want to send me your work (ex. art,
                                                poetry, articles, etc.) email it to me at
                                                itsagurlthing@.... Reviews and ads welcome.
                                              • rawdog_90302
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Mar 8, 2002
                                                  Check out this crazy ass website for a zine called<br>www.realdealproductions.com its about pimpin and<br>real crazy stuff!