Spiderman 4 On Its Way

  • CaFFeinE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2007
      Can't get enough of Spiderman 3? Of course we're all been expecting
      another movie to come. Spidey fans will definitely cross their
      fingers for another sequel. Spiderman 4 - but who's gonna be the
      villain/s? The Lizard, they say...but we're still waiting for a new
      title, right?

      The production for 4th movie was in early stages of development but
      there's no official word on the release date or even casting yet.
      Raimi, however is still uncertain if he will direct the 4th movie (
      he's been rumored to show interest in directing 'The Hobbit' movie).

      Major casts like Maguire and Dunst stated that they would love to do
      the next sequel if Raimi will be directing it. "I don't see me
      signing on for a fourth or a fifth," said Kirsten Dunst ( Mary Jane
      Watson in Spiderman )." I doubt Tobey Maguire would come back for a
      fourth, either." ( pretty scary for Parker and Watson fans for
      they'll be unsure if they will see them again portraying the next
      Spiderman movie).
      For Maguire, he indicates that he wasn't eager to do a fourth film,
      but left open the possibility, depending on the script.
      But the executive producer hopes all will return on the 4th film
      specially Raimi.

      To get the latest news and rumors on the upcoming Spiderman 4 film
      on http://www.spiderman-3-trailer.com