too great

  • erika-haven583@placedatere.info
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2007
      Took me just 2 weeks to get my accredited Masters in this course. Already in
      line for an interview on monday to hopefully get a better position within the
      place I work at. Didn't even have to buy and books, go to any classes, or take
      any exams. Honestly, if anyone here is looking to move up in this world and get
      something like I did I suggest you use the same people I did; here is the
      details 1 770 621-2634
    • teisha-reifel667@vinniebinnie.info
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2007
        Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
        tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 770-621-2634, completed a
        small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
        at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
      • erika-haven583@placedatere.info
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2007
          Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
          tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1-770 621 2634, completed a