zinesters

  • fivesilentmiles
    Message 1 of 27 , Jan 27, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for zinesters community.
    • lippsinc_99
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 31, 1999
        www.urthling.com - Please post your feeback!
      • jill_roach
        Message 3 of 27 , Mar 9, 2000
          Hi all! Iam new to this Club. Iam putting
          togeather a BIG ZINE TRADE. Print zines only. Here is what
          it will be like. Iam gonna spread the word, if your
          intereasted e-mail me. Once I see how many people are
          intereasted they will e-mail me a list of whick issue of
          their zine they are going to use in the trade. Once
          this is done I e-mila everone and you see if you
          already have that issue . THen I e-mail each individual
          and tell them how many zines to send. I probally wont
          do but 30 zines so if your intereasted in getting 30
          of your zines out there and recieving 30 zines
          e-mail me. Also you must pay for shipping, which will
          probally be less than $5. THis is great fun. If your
          intereasted e-mial me at CRACKERzine@... for more info.
          Thanks and have a groovey day!<br><br>Dovie
          Duhon<br>www.geocities.com/jillharrell/Cracker.html
        • starlet669
          Message 4 of 27 , May 7, 2000
            hey, guys and dolls!!!<br>just wanted to let
            everybody know that issues #1 and 2 of fallenstar are now
            available for only $2 each!!! fallenstar is a riot
            grrrl/personal/indie zine and i swear you will fall in love with
            it!!!<br>to order it, send me yr name and address (and tell
            me which one you want!!!) to:<br>FALLENSTAR<br>c/o
            Nina Belladonna<br>p.o. box 2608<br>matthews, nc
          • HillCat3
            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 24, 2000
              hey everyone i am in need of ads for my zine "IDLE HAND" only .25cents. And anyone interested in writing articles or anything else they want published let me know. Email me at HillCat3@...
            • HillCat3
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 8, 2000
                but i'll ask it anyway.. if anyone has any zines
                laying around that they don't want anymore could you
                possibly send them my way.I can pay for them as well.
                Contact me at :HillCat@... <br><br>thanks so
                much<br><br>courtney
              • wynspace
                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 23, 2000
                  Do you want to write for a brand new monthly web
                  zine for clever boys and girls. No pay as yet
                  unfortunately (we're broke), but you get the chance to promote
                  yourself to the world and be part of a global team of
                  cheeky, chirpy creative types. We're looking for quirky
                  and entertaining articles on music, movies, books,
                  people, places, issues, travel, food, sex and work. For
                  details, write to wynmiddleton@...<br><br>Have a
                  nice day,<br>Wyn
                • hollywood_riviera
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 24, 2001
                    Hi! I would like to invite you all to check out
                    the club for my zine Looking for Lettuce. It's a
                    perzine filled with comics, poetry, reviews, and anything
                    else I can throw in it. If you would like a copy then
                    please email me and I'll reply with the details. Thank
                    you<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lookingforlettuce target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/lookingforlettuce</a><br>hollywood_riviera@...
                  • elvis_sideburns
                    Message 9 of 27 , Feb 1, 2001
                      ok well, my zine is on it's way to the
                      printers....ok ok, the xerox machine. i just have to tie a few
                      more strings and it's done and done!! it'll be a buck,
                      a couple of stamps or trade, whichever. if you want
                      more info, just email me:
                      ghettoblasterzine@...
                    • purdiest_punk
                      Message 10 of 27 , Feb 26, 2001
                        Hey, ho, me...toe? Okay, so it's not really a
                        halfway decent rhyme even, but still! My zine's done,
                        except for that whole copying matter, too! Email me for
                        more info. I mean, you could go to <a
                        updated it in like 4 months. Anywho...
                      • elvis_sideburns
                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 27, 2001
                          jesus christ...it's been almost a month since someone even posted a message...are zines no longer the "in" thing...where they ever?? whatever...well..fuck it.
                        • purdiest_punk
                          Message 12 of 27 , Mar 18, 2001
                            I think that zines were never in, but the mainstream media picked up on them and tried to make them "in". But that's what I think.
                          • triggerhappypromqueen
                            Message 13 of 27 , May 23, 2001
                              i'm still trying to get issue #1 of my zine out but people have promised me stuff then not sent it so i need, articles,rants, reviews and artwork.<br>send em to brigitalgirl@...
                            • willdockery
                              Message 14 of 27 , May 29, 2001
                                Send your zines, mini comics, poetry chapbooks,
                                anything small press to me for review in Obscurity
                                Unlimited... we'll review everything:<br>Will
                                Dockery<br>P.O.Box 3663<br>Phenix City AL
                              • RoseOPal
                                Message 15 of 27 , Aug 5, 2001
                                  if anyone wants a free trial issue (yay, free), of my zine, please e-mail nosuch@....<br>my zine has rants, poetry, writing, the usual, and lots and lots of art. yay.
                                • pit_hc
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Sep 27 4:07 AM
                                  • willdockery
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
                                      We still do this on a monthly basis! Send us your stuff!
                                    • medellia2001
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Oct 22, 2001
                                        hey, i just finished my first zine, waste of ink.
                                        it's punk-anarchy-unity type stuff. you can get a copy
                                        of it and a homemade patch for a buck or a couple of
                                        stamps, or we can trade if you have your own zine. email
                                        me if you're interested. medellia2001@...
                                      • riotpoptart2004
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
                                          hey everyone, i'm new to the club and just wanted
                                          to let you all know that my zine "culture sh*ck"
                                          issue #3 is out. it's a buck and a stamp.<br>you can
                                          get all the info at my distro site:<br>Raw Daylight
                                          still okay. <br>can't wait to meet some other
                                          zinesters, yo. =P<br>-kiki
                                        • medellia2001
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
                                            hey, i just finished my first zine, w@ste of ink. wanna trade? ##jen## medellia2001@...
                                          • medellia2001
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Nov 6, 2001
                                              this is jen from waste ofink. someone sent me a dollar and 2 stamps, but no return address, just initials that look like ky. if this is you email your address! medellia2001@...
                                            • riotpoptart2004
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Nov 7, 2001
                                                i dunno if i got your email addy wrong or somethin but it didn't work. i said sure, i'll trade. my contact info is available at:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html</a><br>-kiki
                                              • willdockery
                                                Message 23 of 27 , Nov 16, 2001
                                                • under_their_radar1
                                                  Message 24 of 27 , Jan 13, 2002
                                                    taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                                                    about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                                                    Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                                                    on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                                                    over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                                                    from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                                                    email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                                                    mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                                                    choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                                                    wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                                                    basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                                                    underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                                                    Currently I have the following three pieces
                                                    available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                                                    European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                                                    Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                                                    under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                                                    page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                                                    just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                                                    over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                                                    o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                                                    cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                                                    kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                                                    piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                                                    poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                                                    02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                                                    them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                                                    write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                                                    would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                                                    touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                                                    Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                                                    first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                                                    tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                                                    himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                                                    sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                                                    ask I don�t bite...
                                                  • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
                                                    Message 25 of 27 , Feb 19, 2002
                                                      Hey, I'm trying to compile a Cometbus book and
                                                      need some help. If any of you have issues, please
                                                      email me at fallduskjoy@... and tell me which
                                                      issues you have. I'd be able to send them back to you as
                                                      soon as I got the pages scanned into my
                                                    • sugardoll2287
                                                      Message 26 of 27 , Feb 24, 2002
                                                        Hey, I am making a zine called Its A Gurl Thing.
                                                        I am making it for people who want to contribute a
                                                        articles, or their work or their peotry, etc. Or for people
                                                        who just want to show their work in other peoples
                                                        zines. So if you want to send me your work (ex. art,
                                                        poetry, articles, etc.) email it to me at
                                                        itsagurlthing@.... Reviews and ads welcome.
                                                      • rawdog_90302
                                                        Message 27 of 27 , Mar 8, 2002
                                                          Check out this crazy ass website for a zine called<br>www.realdealproductions.com its about pimpin and<br>real crazy stuff!