Re: We review all zines!

  • willdockery
    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
      We still do this on a monthly basis! Send us your stuff!
    • medellia2001
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 22, 2001
        hey, i just finished my first zine, waste of ink.
        it's punk-anarchy-unity type stuff. you can get a copy
        of it and a homemade patch for a buck or a couple of
        stamps, or we can trade if you have your own zine. email
        me if you're interested. medellia2001@...
      • riotpoptart2004
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
          hey everyone, i'm new to the club and just wanted
          to let you all know that my zine "culture sh*ck"
          issue #3 is out. it's a buck and a stamp.<br>you can
          get all the info at my distro site:<br>Raw Daylight
          still okay. <br>can't wait to meet some other
          zinesters, yo. =P<br>-kiki
        • medellia2001
          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
            hey, i just finished my first zine, w@ste of ink. wanna trade? ##jen## medellia2001@...
          • medellia2001
            Message 5 of 27 , Nov 6, 2001
              this is jen from waste ofink. someone sent me a dollar and 2 stamps, but no return address, just initials that look like ky. if this is you email your address! medellia2001@...
            • riotpoptart2004
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 7, 2001
                i dunno if i got your email addy wrong or somethin but it didn't work. i said sure, i'll trade. my contact info is available at:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html</a><br>-kiki
              • willdockery
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 16, 2001
                • under_their_radar1
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jan 13, 2002
                    taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                    about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                    Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                    on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                    over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                    from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                    email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                    mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                    choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                    wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                    basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                    underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                    Currently I have the following three pieces
                    available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                    European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                    Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                    under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                    page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                    just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                    over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                    o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                    cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                    kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                    piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                    poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                    02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                    them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                    write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                    would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                    touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                    Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                    first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                    tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                    himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                    sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                    ask I don�t bite...
                  • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
                    Message 9 of 27 , Feb 19, 2002
                      Hey, I'm trying to compile a Cometbus book and
                      need some help. If any of you have issues, please
                      email me at fallduskjoy@... and tell me which
                      issues you have. I'd be able to send them back to you as
                      soon as I got the pages scanned into my
                    • sugardoll2287
                      Message 10 of 27 , Feb 24, 2002
                        Hey, I am making a zine called Its A Gurl Thing.
                        I am making it for people who want to contribute a
                        articles, or their work or their peotry, etc. Or for people
                        who just want to show their work in other peoples
                        zines. So if you want to send me your work (ex. art,
                        poetry, articles, etc.) email it to me at
                        itsagurlthing@.... Reviews and ads welcome.
                      • rawdog_90302
                        Message 11 of 27 , Mar 8, 2002
                          Check out this crazy ass website for a zine called<br>www.realdealproductions.com its about pimpin and<br>real crazy stuff!