plug

  • pit_hc
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 27, 2001
    • willdockery
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
        We still do this on a monthly basis! Send us your stuff!
      • medellia2001
        Message 3 of 27 , Oct 22, 2001
          hey, i just finished my first zine, waste of ink.
          it's punk-anarchy-unity type stuff. you can get a copy
          of it and a homemade patch for a buck or a couple of
          stamps, or we can trade if you have your own zine. email
          me if you're interested. medellia2001@...
        • riotpoptart2004
          Message 4 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
            hey everyone, i'm new to the club and just wanted
            to let you all know that my zine "culture sh*ck"
            issue #3 is out. it's a buck and a stamp.<br>you can
            get all the info at my distro site:<br>Raw Daylight
            still okay. <br>can't wait to meet some other
            zinesters, yo. =P<br>-kiki
          • medellia2001
            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
              hey, i just finished my first zine, w@ste of ink. wanna trade? ##jen## medellia2001@...
            • medellia2001
              Message 6 of 27 , Nov 6, 2001
                this is jen from waste ofink. someone sent me a dollar and 2 stamps, but no return address, just initials that look like ky. if this is you email your address! medellia2001@...
              • riotpoptart2004
                Message 7 of 27 , Nov 7, 2001
                  i dunno if i got your email addy wrong or somethin but it didn't work. i said sure, i'll trade. my contact info is available at:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html</a><br>-kiki
                • willdockery
                  Message 8 of 27 , Nov 16, 2001
                  • under_their_radar1
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jan 13, 2002
                      taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                      about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                      Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                      on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                      over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                      from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                      email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                      mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                      choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                      wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                      basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                      underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                      Currently I have the following three pieces
                      available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                      European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                      Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                      under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                      page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                      just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                      over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                      o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                      cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                      kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                      piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                      poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                      02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                      them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                      write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                      would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                      touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                      Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                      first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                      tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                      himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                      sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                      ask I don�t bite...
                    • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
                      Message 10 of 27 , Feb 19, 2002
                        Hey, I'm trying to compile a Cometbus book and
                        need some help. If any of you have issues, please
                        email me at fallduskjoy@... and tell me which
                        issues you have. I'd be able to send them back to you as
                        soon as I got the pages scanned into my
                      • sugardoll2287
                        Message 11 of 27 , Feb 24, 2002
                          Hey, I am making a zine called Its A Gurl Thing.
                          I am making it for people who want to contribute a
                          articles, or their work or their peotry, etc. Or for people
                          who just want to show their work in other peoples
                          zines. So if you want to send me your work (ex. art,
                          poetry, articles, etc.) email it to me at
                          itsagurlthing@.... Reviews and ads welcome.
                        • rawdog_90302
                          Message 12 of 27 , Mar 8, 2002
                            Check out this crazy ass website for a zine called<br>www.realdealproductions.com its about pimpin and<br>real crazy stuff!