5 Keys To Article Writing

  • John Colanzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Free-Reprint Article Written by: John Colanzi
      See Terms of Reprint Below.

      *
      *
      * zinesters2@yahoogroups.com
      *

      This article has been distributed by:
      http://Article-Distribution.com

      Helpful Link:

      Article Title:
      ==============

      5 Keys To Article Writing

      Article Description:
      ====================

      Writing and submitting articles can take you from a relative
      unknown marketer to an expert in your field literally overnight.

      Additional Article Information:
      ===============================

      Distribution Date and Time: 2006-06-01 12:29:00

      Written By: John Colanzi
      Copyright: 2006
      Contact Email: mailto:darkduelist@...

      TEXT and HTML Copy-and-Paste Versions Of Article:
      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/db/c/5-keys-to-article-writing.shtml#get_code

      John Colanzi's Picture:

      http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#John_Colanzi

      5 Keys To Article Writing
      Copyright � 2006 John Colanzi
      biz_url

      Writing and submitting articles can take you from a relative
      unknown marketer to an expert in your field literally overnight.

      A quality article is the ultimate viral marketing and branding
      tool in your promotional arsenal.

      If that's true, why don't more marketers write and submit
      articles?

      They don't know where to start.

      There's a simple 5 step formula for writing a powerful article
      and with a little practice you can make it second nature.

      Step #1 Your Title

      Why is the title so important?

      Your title is your introduction. A powerful title will attract
      the attention of publishers and their readers.

      The average publisher gets a lot of submissions and unless he
      already knows your name and the quality of your writing, he's
      likely to ignore your submission in favor of one whose title gets
      his attention.

      Step #2 The Opening

      Your title got you in the door. Your first paragraph must keep
      them reading.

      Readers have a short attention span and if you're first few
      lines don't compel them to keep reading, you're dead in the
      water.

      Grab their attention with strong title and keep it with a
      powerful opening.

      Step#3 The Body Of Your Article

      The body of your article is where you deliver on the promises you
      made with your title and opening.

      This is where you offer your reader practical solutions for
      solving their problems.

      As an article writer, you're in the problem solving business.
      Become an expert problem solver and you'll always b in demand.

      Step #4 Your Close

      Your closing lines of your article are where you reinforce the
      ideas you've covered in your article. Don't leave your reader
      hanging.

      Close your article with a definitive statement.

      Step#5 Your Resource Box or Bio.

      Your resource box is a little min-ad. If you've done your job
      and written a quality, helpful article, a good percentage of
      readers will click the link in your resource box.

      Keep your resource box to 4 or 5 lines. If you make your resource
      box too long, many publishers will pass on your article.

      So what should you put in the resource box. Many marketers use it
      to promote a program or product.

      I prefer to offer a complimentary informational product to compel
      readers to sign up for my list.

      Both types of resource boxes have their advantages. Test them
      both ways and see what works best for you.

      Now that you know the secret to writing articles that will get
      published and read. It's time for you to get out of your comfort
      zone and take the net by storm.

      Wishing You Success,

      John Colanzi

      Copyright (c) John Colanzi
      John has been writing on the Internet for 8 years
      and has a special gift for you. Grab your complementary
      of the 24-page book which took the Internet by storm.
      Visit: http://www.johncolanzi.com

      --- END ARTICLE ---

      TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules
      (Last Updated: May 11, 2006)

      The Digital Millennium Copyright Act

      *** Digital Reprint Rights ***

      Hyperlinks (clickable links).

      within the article.

      *** Author Notification ***

      or her work. John Colanzi can be reached at:
      darkduelist@...

      for Print Permission at:
      mailto:darkduelist@...

      ABOUT THIS ARTICLE SUBMISSION

      are owned and operated by Bill Platt of Stillwater, Oklahoma USA.

      and opinion of its author, John Colanzi
      http://www.johncolanzi.com