i need help

  • triggerhappypromqueen
    Message 1 of 27 , May 23, 2001
      i'm still trying to get issue #1 of my zine out but people have promised me stuff then not sent it so i need, articles,rants, reviews and artwork.<br>send em to brigitalgirl@...
    • willdockery
      Message 2 of 27 , May 29, 2001
        Send your zines, mini comics, poetry chapbooks,
        anything small press to me for review in Obscurity
        Unlimited... we'll review everything:<br>Will
        Dockery<br>P.O.Box 3663<br>Phenix City AL
      • RoseOPal
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 5, 2001
          if anyone wants a free trial issue (yay, free), of my zine, please e-mail nosuch@....<br>my zine has rants, poetry, writing, the usual, and lots and lots of art. yay.
        • pit_hc
          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 27 4:07 AM
          • willdockery
            Message 5 of 27 , Oct 1, 2001
              We still do this on a monthly basis! Send us your stuff!
            • medellia2001
              Message 6 of 27 , Oct 22, 2001
                hey, i just finished my first zine, waste of ink.
                it's punk-anarchy-unity type stuff. you can get a copy
                of it and a homemade patch for a buck or a couple of
                stamps, or we can trade if you have your own zine. email
                me if you're interested. medellia2001@...
              • riotpoptart2004
                Message 7 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
                  hey everyone, i'm new to the club and just wanted
                  to let you all know that my zine "culture sh*ck"
                  issue #3 is out. it's a buck and a stamp.<br>you can
                  get all the info at my distro site:<br>Raw Daylight
                  still okay. <br>can't wait to meet some other
                  zinesters, yo. =P<br>-kiki
                • medellia2001
                  Message 8 of 27 , Oct 26, 2001
                    hey, i just finished my first zine, w@ste of ink. wanna trade? ##jen## medellia2001@...
                  • medellia2001
                    Message 9 of 27 , Nov 6, 2001
                      this is jen from waste ofink. someone sent me a dollar and 2 stamps, but no return address, just initials that look like ky. if this is you email your address! medellia2001@...
                    • riotpoptart2004
                      Message 10 of 27 , Nov 7, 2001
                        i dunno if i got your email addy wrong or somethin but it didn't work. i said sure, i'll trade. my contact info is available at:<br><a href=http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html target=new>http://www.geocities.com/rawdaylight/contact.html</a><br>-kiki
                      • willdockery
                        Message 11 of 27 , Nov 16, 2001
                        • under_their_radar1
                          Message 12 of 27 , Jan 13, 2002
                            taking the time out to open this mail. So what�s it all
                            about you ask, well firstly some of you know me as
                            Spudmonkey999 or some of you know me as Ed, either way you are
                            on this mailing list because we spoke at some stage
                            over the last year or so. If you want to be removed
                            from this mailing list then just either a) send me an
                            email telling me you don�t want me clogging up your
                            mailbox or b) come round to my house and stab me, your
                            choice. Anyhoo now that that�s all over I suppose your
                            wondering what �under_their_radar� is all about, well
                            basically I want to put out independent, d.i.y,
                            underground, subversive articles, poetry, art, cartoons, etc.
                            Currently I have the following three pieces
                            available.<br><br>Days Like These � 20 page A5 zine, features on
                            European Car Free Day, The five steps to chart success,
                            Spudmonkey�s bible study group and three other articles �
                            under_their_radar 1 (oct 01)<br><br>Ghost Town Optimist � Tiny 16
                            page A7 zine otherwise known as the emo zine, with
                            just too short fictional stories, all made in just
                            over an hour. � under_their_radar 2 (dec
                            o1)<br><br>Lives Of Insects � 12 page A5 zine with pieces on how
                            cycling is the best, the national institution that is
                            kid�s TV Bosco, interview with the band Lovejunk, a
                            piece on the murder of Hilda Murrell and a few other
                            poems and pieces. � under_their_radar 3 (jan
                            02)<br><br>If you want any of these zines or if I promised u
                            them but didn�t send em on yet can ya email me or
                            write and I�ll send em on free of charge but a trade
                            would be excellent. Anyhoo please feel free to get in
                            touch and help out any which was you can. Thanks a
                            Rhythm and Booze zine in England here they said about my
                            first zine, �just by reading his publication you can
                            tell he�s a honest person that�s just expressing
                            himself to the readers� (Thanx will munn) I�m touched sob
                            sob sniffle sniffle c�mon kids if ya want a zine just
                            ask I don�t bite...
                          • sleepingsilentlyinsideyourshadow
                            Message 13 of 27 , Feb 19, 2002
                              Hey, I'm trying to compile a Cometbus book and
                              need some help. If any of you have issues, please
                              email me at fallduskjoy@... and tell me which
                              issues you have. I'd be able to send them back to you as
                              soon as I got the pages scanned into my
                            • sugardoll2287
                              Message 14 of 27 , Feb 24, 2002
                                Hey, I am making a zine called Its A Gurl Thing.
                                I am making it for people who want to contribute a
                                articles, or their work or their peotry, etc. Or for people
                                who just want to show their work in other peoples
                                zines. So if you want to send me your work (ex. art,
                                poetry, articles, etc.) email it to me at
                                itsagurlthing@.... Reviews and ads welcome.
                              • rawdog_90302
                                Message 15 of 27 , Mar 8, 2002
                                  Check out this crazy ass website for a zine called<br>www.realdealproductions.com its about pimpin and<br>real crazy stuff!