Zines, VHS and DVD submissions for review now accepted by Free Rent Community

  • loveandequalitydiscussion
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2006
      Dear friends, family, activists, zinesters, writers and visionaries
      around the world working for a better world, [:)]

      Free Rent Community <http://www.freerentcommunity.org/> is now
      accepting submissions for Review.

      Free Rent Community <http://www.freerentcommunity.org/> is a printed
      zine, online zine and an online radio station/podcast. It is dedicated
      to everything which is directly, indirectly or barely related to love,
      activism and/or creating a better world. Free Rent Community reviews
      zines (with no ISBN's or Bar Codes) and VHS and DVD videos (20 minutes
      or less) which are directly, indirectly or barely related to love,
      activism and/or creating a better world. We will not review anything
      that includes (or promotes) racism, sexism, homophobia, politicians,
      porn or long poetry (extremely short poetry is welcome). We welcome
      everything else including, but definitely not limited to, perzines and
      experimental creations. Please include the form found on the website.
      www.FreeRentCommunity.org <http://www.freerentcommunity.org/> - Mail
      reviews to the mailing address found on our website.

      Love, Solidarity and thanks everyone.