Beauty is a Battlefield - new revised edition, out now!

  • honeybtemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Hi everyone - I just finished my totally revised edition of Beauty is
      a Battlefield (Honeypot #1.2.) It's about 52 pages of articles and
      quotes about beauty and body image from various authors, including
      personal as well as socio-political views on the issue. Quotes come
      from all over the world and answer the question "what is beauty?"

      It's an inspiring zine meant to help us all feel better about ourselves.

      It's $2 per zine (plus two first-class stamps for the first zine and
      one for each additional zine)

      I take paypal, e-mail me for the e-mail address to use.

      You can also order via mail at:
      P.O. Box 5383, Richmond, CA 94805

      Visit my website at www.honeybtemple.com for more zines, stickers,
      rants, etc.

      I also have Honeypot #5 available, a perzine on various issues.

      Thanks!