WAM DISTRO LOGO - FREE ZINES!

  • ashley chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2006
      Hey!,

      I'm in web design and I need a logo for my new distro "WAM". It's run by 3 young girls - one who loves music, one who loves art, and one who loves science. We want to distro zines (mainly personal and music), crafts, and music!

      If you design a logo for us by 9 PM tonight (3-29-06) I will send you a huge grab bag of zines. So help me out! Pleease!

      -ashley
      1/3 of WAM