G-Rated Script request fine tuned

  • Bryan Duran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hello,

      I just wanted to fine tune my previously email about looking for G-Rated, family oriented scripts.

      I am looking for Live Action G-Rated scripts that appeal to the tween or pre-tween audience. The theme that I am looking for is self-empowerment with a comedic flare. A movie where the tween takes on roles that they would not normally do that is a bit over the top.

      Regards,
      Bryan

      www.PANGO.biz - the world's first online platform that allows Independent Talent (filmmakers, musicians, and authors) to reach out to the ultimate Consumer bypassing Distributors in an auction format.