pango.biz - seeking more media exposure

  • Bryan Duran
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2006
      Hello,

      Thanks to all the independent artist who are using www.pango.biz to self-distribute their creative content. I am working on obtaining more print media exposure and I am currently looking into opportunities for radio exposure as well.

      Here is the most recent newspaper story about Pango.biz:

      http://www.pango.biz/auction/viewnew.php?id=3f2da7c92799c95c1ae4c243666f0538

      www.PANGO.biz - the world's first online platform that allows Independent Talent (filmmakers, musicians, and authors) to reach out to the ultimate Consumer bypassing Distributors in an auction format.