Call for submissions 'Perpetual Bus Ride' deadline 2/1

  • honeybtemple
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      The deadline for 'Perpetual Bus Ride' is Feb. 1. I'm looking for
      submissions of fiction and nonfiction about public transportation -
      either with public transportation as a central theme, or figuring some
      way into the piece. Stories, true or otherwise, social commentary,
      personal essay, all are welcome.

      The deadline is Feb. 1 ,2006 (in 2 1/2 weeks!)

      Please e-mail submissions to honey_b_temple@...

      I'm also looking for interior and cover art. Interior art should lend
      itself to be reproducable on a b&w copier, and cover art can be full
      color. The zine will be 1/4 sized.

      Please e-mail art or mail it to p.o. box 5383, Richmond, CA 94805