My new Cara Schwartz web comic

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2005
      Certain people like to tell me that it's impossible for me to have
      total creative freedom and make profit at the same time. Well, certain
      recent events have convinced me that they are wrong (or at least
      mostly inaccurate). I just slapped together a web comic that will
      provide me with a much bigger audience than ever, and potentially lead
      me to profitable cartooning ventures. Here's the web comic in question:
      http://www.nailbytes1.com/rw02010.htm

      I also can't help but to ask why are there so many creative people who
      oppose creativity? But since that question is off topic here, so I
      won't go into it any further. But I will say that at least my
      population of 6 billion theory is accurate. (And please don't give me
      that "There are billions of people in poverty and the last thing on
      their minds is looking at web comics. Plus, most of the world's
      population doesn't have Internet access." stuff. I've known that for
      years, and I probably knew it before you did!)

      Anyway, doing web comics for popular web sites kicks ass!

      -- Yul