Looking for Submissions for Excerpts from Perzines #2

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2005
      I'm looking for writing that has been previously published in your
      paper perzine. It does not matter how old/new it is, or if the zine
      is still available. It must be a work of non-fiction. There is no
      minimum or maximum word requirement. It may be accompanied by
      artwork, photographs, etc. Payment for acceptance is a copy of the
      zine when it is completed.

      Please send submissions either as an attachment or in the body of
      the e-mail to: zine398 at care2.com

      IMPORTANT:***Please include your name as you'd like it to appear in
      the zine, the title of the work, the perzine's title and issue,
      whether the zine is still available and if so, its price, and your
      contact information as you'd like it to appear in the zine,
      including any relevant e-mail addresses/webpages.***

      Deadline: May 2006

      If you'd like a copy of EFP..1, it's $1. Contact me for my mailing
      address. (zine398 at care2.com)

      geocities.com/zine_398