Honeypot #5 now available

  • honeybtemple
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
      Finally, it's done! Honeypot #5: Force of Nature is 68 pages, 1/4
      sized, with a full color collage cover.

      It covers my issues with anger, my favorite temper tantrums, going
      through another major life change, my mixed feelings about the arrival
      of my baby niece, why it's so hard for people to connect, "What's your
      crazy", and thoughts on my new hometown of Richmond, CA. Plus some
      collages and bits of short writing.

      It's $2/ ea plus 2 first- class stamps for the first zine and one
      stamp for each additional zine.

      P.O. Box 5383, Richmond, CA 94805

      honey_b_temple@...

      I also take paypal, e-mail me for more info.

      Distros, e-mail me about wholesale rates.
    • M Kirk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2006
        I've gotten some great feedback on my latest zine,
        Honeypot #5: Force of Nature. Here's some of it:

        "Beautiful and beautifully written, as always." - Joe
        Pachinko, writer, publisher (Superstition Street
        Press)

        "I think you are one of the best of the personal
        zinesters, as your honesty is so pure and unsettling."
        - Christopher Robin, poet, editor of Zen Baby Zine

        "Your writing, no doubt, will go on to nourish many
        souls, who, just like me, hunger for the comfort of a
        story that speaks a common language." - Wendy-O Matik,
        poet, author of "Redefining our Relationships",
        speaker, publisher (Defiant Times Press).

        Honeypot #5 includes personal essays on the arrival of
        my new baby niece, my issues with anger, my favorite
        temper tantrums, struggling to communicate and
        connect, going through yet another major life shift,
        why things like bellies, depression, jealousy, and
        rage can actually be good, the frustrations of trying
        to live a good life, musings on my new hometown of
        Richmond, CA, the most violent city in the SF bay
        area, and "What's your Crazy?", about how there's no
        such thing as sanity and what that means in
        relationships. Scattered throughout are collages and
        other various snippets.

        The zine is 1/4 sized, around 65 pages, with a full
        color cover.

        Price is $2 plus two first class stamps or equal $$
        for each zine ordered.

        Please send orders to Honey B Temple, P.O. Box 5383,
        Richmond, CA 94805

        Thanks!