want some zines?

  • honeybtemple
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      I have a ton of zines I'd like to pass on. If you want a bunch (5-10), please
      send me some loose stamps (at least $1) and your address and I'll send back
      as many zines as will be covered by the postage. I have a lot of used
      envelopes I can use, or you can send me a large SASE with loose or fixed
      stamps. Either way, please take these zines off my hands!

      E-mail me before you send your stamps/SASE, to make sure I anticipate still
      having some zines available.

      If you tell me what sort of zines you're interested in, I'll do my best to send you
      ones I think you'll like.

      Honey b Temple, p.o. box 5383, Richmond, CA 94805
    • honeybtemple
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2005
        Thanks for the great response, I think I've passed along all the
        zines. Everyone who e-mailed me and got a response, please go ahead
        and send me the agreed-upon postage (except Steffi - I got your paypal
        payment) and I'll send the zines out next week.

        -Melissa

        --- In zinesfromthefringe@yahoogroups.com, "honeybtemple"