Gen X Blog Notes

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      If I had my way, I would talk and talk and talk and talk and never shut
      up! But since it seems like doing that could get me in trouble, I've
      decided to slap together a personal blog of my own:
      http://timeliketoons.tripod.com/genx_text/genx_notes.htm
      "Hey! Can't you still get in trouble with your blog?" Yup, I still
      could get in trouble with my blog. But at least there, folks won't be
      able to tell me to shut up to my face. Or at least that's the theory.

      -- Yul