SNAP! kicked ass!

  • Yul Tolbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      SNAP! kicked ass! It was the best comic convention I ever did. I made
      over $35 selling my comics -- an unprecedented success! Also, the con
      further proved my "Population of 6 Billion" theory. That is, since
      there's apopulation of 6 billion, there exists a small yet
      substantial number of people who have the mentality to appreciate my
      comics! Moreover, the secret to my success at SNAP! doesn't really
      seem that secret. SNAP! had a focus on small press comics. While the
      comic cons I previously attended -- which were mostly unsuccessful
      for me -- had a focus on mainstream comics.

      Yup! That's what I'm talkin' about! If you want to sell small press
      comics at a comic convention, then you need to go to a convention
      whose focus is on small press comics. Again I say, SNAP! kicked ass,
      and there's still a population of 6 billion!

      -- Yul